To apply for financial aid, you must:
1. Apply for admission to the college.
2. have a high school diploma, GED or have completed a secondary school education in a home school setting that is treated as a home school or private school under State law.
3. Must be pursuing a college degree or certificate that is financial aid eligible.
4. Meet satisfactory academic progress policy standards.
5. Must not be in default on a loan or owe a repayment of grant funds.
We use the following formula to determine your eligibility.
|Cost of Attendance|
|- Expected Family Contribution|
|= Financial Aid Eligibility|
NOTE: Awards are subject to funds availability