You must provide one of the following documents to qualify:
- Current unemployment check stub, or
- Documentation from the Employment Security Department that you have exhausted unemployment benefits within the past 24 months, or
- Warning notice from your employer, or
- Legal documentation proving eligibility as a Displaced Homemaker.
In addition to submitting the Worker Retraining application, applicants must also:
- Apply to the College
- Submit the FAFSA online
- Take the College Placement Test
- Submit any and all official college transcripts
- Attend New Student Advising & Registration Orientation
- Make an appointment with the Worker Retraining director by using the Online Scheduler link below.